Monday, January 5, 2009

A Brief Announcement


Socks Monster, the Feline Action Hero, has been appointed to edit this blog.


Many of you will remember Socks from his appearances in Deader by the Lake and Every Secret Crime.


With the addition of Socks to the staff, you can expect my blog posts will be shorter.


"Tight writing and better imaging are the keys to good blog posts," says Socks, a graduate of Northwestern's prestigious Cat School of Journalism and the Columbia School of Cat Journalism.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How did you manage to secure such an amazing editor? You should give me his number...

Anonymous said...

It's about darn time! Congratulations, Socks kitty, well-deserved! :)

Helen Ginger said...

I like Socks. He's cute. I have a friend with a dog name Mr. Happy. I bet they'd get along.

You can't do better than a cat for an editor.