Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Confessions of a Blog Searcher

One of the more delightful things about posting blogs to this site is that I get to see what others are writing and, especially, the pictures they're posting.
Many of the blogs I've browsed are in foreign languages but the photography is often wonderful and very rich. Mostly they've been family pages, often with pictures of their kids. Some are special needs children. One blogger's account was most inspiring: they have twins with Autism. Another family posted pictures of their son Sam, including one that just made me grin: his first encounter with a chocolate easter egg!
If you have the opportunity after reading my rants, click on Next Blog at the top of the page and take a swing through a few of the other sites here on blogspot.com. I suspect you'll find your tour just as fascinating as I found mine.

No comments: