Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions, I Get Questions...

To be honest, I haven't gotten any yet. At least from blog readers, at any rate. I'm hoping that will change.

Seeing as how many of my mystery-writing friends, and folks at book-signings, frequently ask me about police procedure, I thought I'd open up the blog to similar inquiries.

If you have a question about cops, ask and I'll come up with something. If I don't know the answer I'll bug a cop for it. But I spent some time in law-enforcement during and after college and then worked for more than twenty-five years covering crime for radio and tv stations in several cities, most notably in Chicago for eighteen years. I should know this stuff.

G'wan. Test me. I dare ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want questions, eh? I think I'll form this question in the form a request for a story... What's the scariest experience you've personally had as a police officer?

Anonymous said...

oh ok...question....you were talking about ppl doing background checks...and I was trying to do a search for sex offenders in my neighborhood, (since i have a young nephew that lives down the block) and where do they reside? I cannot locate a site this provides this information without paying for it? I thought this kind of information was privy to everyone?