Saturday, July 2, 2011

Comcast Part Deaux

The Internet is full of complaints about Comcast. Now they offer a "customer guarantee" but that's doing little to improve their reaction to calls for service.

Twice in the past month I have had techs to the house for the same problem. Previous post described the last visit. The first one was worse. The problem remains.

Each time, I'm treated to a litany of the same questions...suggesting that the problem is mine and not theirs. Each time I have described the problem precisely. Service interupts on a continuous basis all day...for two and three minutes at a time. In and out to the point I cannot stay online for more than five or ten minutes without an interruption.

Three years ago, I had the same issue until they moved me to a new "queue." And that, I recall, was done only reluctantly and only after months of service calls.

What's the problem with these people? I have been booted off line three times since signing on to write this post.

No comments: