Friday, June 27, 2008

A Few Days in the North Woods Part Deaux


Just so you don't think I spent all of my time up north in/on the water.

In addition to working on my next book while reclining lakeside, I put in about five hours at the range.

Unlike the indoor ranges in the Chicago area, these are outside and, most of the time, we're alone. Occasionally, hunters arrive to keep up their skills in the off-season, but the pistol range is never crowded.
Here's a question to test your handgunning knowledge. The first person to get the right answer wins one of the very popular Every Secret Crime t-shirts.
What about this picture tells you I'm posed for the camera instead of ready to take a shot?
A clue...what's missing? Hint...it has nothing to do with my finger being outside the trigger guard.

1 comment:

Kait said...

Did someone get this? Where is your ear protection, my friend?
Kim